To get a membership subscription you need to purchase an applicable membership plan.
Once you have created your account you will be logged into your Member Portal, there you will need to fill out some questions before completing the payment and becoming a full member.
SMAANZ membership provides a range of benefits including:
- Access to webinars and newsletters
- Grants and Awards
- Access to the Sport Management Review journal
- Various networking opportunities through the year.
To find out more, visit our Membership Benefits page.
Using the Member Portal
If you've forgotten your password to access our website:
- Click on the Member Login link at the top-right of this website.
- On the "Login or Join" pop-up box, please select "Request new password".
- Enter the email address you used to register with us and you’ll have a new temporary password sent to you.
You’ll be able to change your temporary password once you have accessed your member account.
Current Subscriptions lets you view your current active or expired membership plans attached to you and your business. It will let you renew your membership on this page as well as the home page of the Member Portal.
To change your name or phone number - In the left menu of My Member Portal, choose Personal Details.
We encourage you to browse the Special Interest Groups when logged into your account and choose the most appropriate for yourself so that will be kept up to date with News, Events and Resources relating to that topic. We will put the standard information in the General Interest Special Interest Group.
Login details under my account in the member portal lets you edit your email address used to login and also the password.
To change your personal address - In the left menu of My Member Portal, choose Addresses.
Communication Preferences can be updated by navigating to my content and selecting communication preferences.